Terms & Conditions
Orders & Item Pricing
- Snow Business strives to offer the best pricing and minimums for the products we offer.
- There is no order minimum.
- Price breaks are not currently being offered at this time.
- Ordering less than the quantity listed in the catalog is not permitted at this time.If a customer would like to order below the indicated minimum, there will be a 10% upcharge for the product.
- Prices and products are subject to change without notice, sometimes these changes will occur after the printing of the catalogs. You can check with snowbusinesscolorado.com for the most current prices.
- After placing your order, any order acknowledgement is available for review upon request to verify items being ordered and printed.
- Snow Business does not sell on consignment or guaranteed sales. Any order or items shipped and refused or returned will incur a 25% restock fee, as well as shipping and handling charges.
- Please request shipment or cancellation of backorders or backorders will be shipped at our discretion.
Terms & Payments
- Sales are tax exempt with your tax number, and a signed tax exempt form on file with us.
- Cash: If option of paying cash is available you must call A/R. Have person sign full name, amount, and date on delivery receipt.
- Credit Card: MC, VISA, DISCOVER, and AMEX are accepted. There is no fee at the time of the order, but a 3% fee if order was already invoiced.
- ACH is available if you return the ACH authorization form or a link will be sent for the customer to set up for direct deposit.
- Open credit terms: Net 30 days with approved credit application. Snow Business credit application must be filled out, once approved, it is kept on file. After three years you may be asked to update your information.
- Terms are subject to change depending on payment history
Shipping & Delivery
- Always make sure your box count is correct when signing for your delivery
- If your packages arrived damaged or you are short boxes by any carrier, please follow the guidelines below:
- Merchandise is not guaranteed against misuse, abuse or being shop worn. If a product has a manufacturer defect please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your sales representative
- Snow Business will issue credit on the defective product upon return, providing it was an invoiced product within 30 days.
- Custom products MUST be checked within 30 days of receiving.
Shortage & Damages
- Always be sure the box count is correct when signing for your delivery according to your delivery receipt. Note shortages/overages on bill.
- You must report any visible damage at the time of delivery. Be sure it is noted on the carriers delivery receipt.
- Be sure to receive boxes with your customer label (name and address) only. Report any discrepancies to your delivery driver and on the delivery receipt.
- Save any damaged cartons or packing material and goods from the damaged box until Snow Business advises you on disposal or return. Please take pictures of broken/damaged items and keep on file if they are needed for your claim.
- Call customer service/sales department or email us at email@example.com within 10 business days of delivery. Be sure to have the following information: Business name, contact, phone numbers, invoice number, details of your damaged/shortage claim.